The Pride Health Center at NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue is designed to focus on the health needs and disparities specific to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) community.
Our team is committed to addressing the health needs of our LGBTQ+ patients with dignity and respect. Read Ray’s story on finding gender-affirming care and a safe space at Bellevue’s Pride Health Center.
- Comprehensive primary care and preventative screening
- Gender affirming healthcare services, including hormone therapy
- Pre-exposure prophylaxes (PrEP)
- STI screening and treatment
- Women’s health services
- Confidential sexual health and reproductive services
- Behavioral health assessments and care
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Insurance counseling and payment plants
- Interpreter services
You can reach us at 332-259-0404.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue
462 1st Avenue
New York, NY 10016
NYC Health + Hospitals’ mission is to provide health services to all New Yorkers, regardless of their ability to pay or immigration status. Financial concerns should not keep New Yorkers from seeking the health care their families need.
We take patients with private insurance plans, public insurance including Medicaid, and people who are uninsured. To find out if your health insurance is accepted at NYC Health + Hospitals or to learn more about other options for paying for your health care, please visit: https://www.nychealthandhospitals.org/paying-for-your-health-care/